Kimberly B. Hudson
- Began practicing law in 2000.
- Joined Davis, Bingham, Hudson & Buckner in 2000.
- Specializes in business formation, nonprofit corporation formation, commercial leases and contracts.
- Co-founder of the Hudson Family Foundation
- Supports several other nonprofit organizations
- The Exceptional Foundation of East Alabama
- Esperanza House
- Lutzie 43 Foundation
- Storybook Farm
- aTeam Ministries
- Rally Foundation
- CURE Childhood Cancer
- Attends Church of the Highlands
- Married to Tim Hudson in 1999
- Has three children – Kennedie, Tess, and Kade. Kennedie and Tess currently attend Auburn University. Kade is a senior at Lee-Scott Academy.
- Has two dogs – Barkley and Ottis
College of Human Sciences Lifetime Achievement Award (2017)
Auburn Athletics Pamela Sheffield Award (2017)
Auburn Chamber of Commerce Eagle Award
Junior League of Lee County Distinguished Woman of Service Award
Aflac Duckprints Award