Nancy J. Davis
- Began practicing law in 1978.
- Founded Davis, Bingham, Hudson & Buckner in 1978.
- Specializes in property law, real estate transaction, commercial leases and contracts, and estate planning and probate.
- Served on the Board of Directors and as an officer of several non-profit organizations, including:
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce
- Boys and Girls Club
- Auburn University Real Estate Foundation
- Hudson Family Foundation
- Has spent time volunteering with Auburn University, Auburn Chamber of Commerce, and the City of Auburn.
- Married to husband Grant Davis in 1978. The two met during their time as students at Auburn University.
- Has two daughters – Hilary and Keri Ann.
- Has six grandchildren.
- Enjoys spending time with family, being involved in the community, and watching Auburn Athletic events.
Awarded the Ham Lifetime Impact Award from the Auburn Chamber of Commerce. The award, named after former mayor Bill Ham, “pays tribute to an individual for his or her broad personal and professional impact on the Auburn Community.”